Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gulfport and NOLA

Yesterday was so fun eating in Gulfport, Mississippi right across from the beach. It was so fun playing in the water even if it was not very warm. But it was a lot warmer than at home! Then we got on the bus and drove all day until we got to New Orleans. In New Orleans we went to eat at a restaurant in the French Quarter. I had Jambalaya and tried some of my mom's crawfish and gumbo. It was really yummy! Then I went on a haunted history tour. It was really interesting and a little freaky too. Then we went back to the hotel to go to bed to get ready for our busy day today. I'll write about today in my next post!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i was in New Orleans right now rather than here.
M.W.

Anonymous said...

What is Jumbalaya and jumbo?
C.W.

Anonymous said...

What's Jambalaya? That's sounds fun! I wish I could go see the ocean! Oooh~! Haunted! Sounds fun! I wish I was there!

signed,
Anonymous (S.T.)

Anonymous said...

What things where haunted at the plae that you went to.
PZ

Anonymous said...

haha how was eating in gulfport and what did you guys eat or maybe you gals or girls eat well what ever it is don't make me hungry