Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day One

































Hi everyone! It is Morgan and we just ate pizza at the hotel. Today we went to see a speaker that wrote a book my mom's class is reading. She was really cool. It was very interesting . I got to ask her a question. I asked if she could meet one women from history, who would it be? She said she would like to meet Fanny Lou Hamer. We got to have our picture taken with her. you can see it here.



Then we went to the Coca Cola museum. It was so fun. We got to taste 67 sodas from all over the world. Plus after that we went to Centennial Olympic Park. Then we went to the CNN building. It was cool to see where they film the news. It was so fun. They have the biggest escalator in the world, and we got to see it.


On the way down I also go to see the mountains in Tennessee. That was very cool too. I'm having a great trip so far!
























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan,
Sounds like fun and education go good together. I am a little concerned about your still being able to run after drinking so much soda. keep us updated.
love Gramps

Anonymous said...

Morgan, Have fun for me and Nana we will be checking out the Blog so keep'm coming...Grandma and Nana

Anonymous said...

Who is Fanny Lou Hamer?
C.W.

Anonymous said...

what c.w. said from J.J

Anonymous said...

How big is the esclator in the cnn building? PZ

Anonymous said...

Wow 67 sodas. I would've got a stomach ache. Sincerely, (S.H)